Saturday, December 11, 2010

MovieMaker

Finally I have accessed the MovieMaker site and I have attempted to make a movie. I have added my favourite Winnie the Pooh pictures onto the MovieMaker site. I would love to add some sound, maybe a song but first I have to attach it to this blog. It is amazing to me as of 6 weeks again I had NO idea what all of this meant and now I am using tools on my computer I did not know I had.

I may be using the new tools but I am not able to attach the movie, if anyone has any advice please give it to me. I have attached pictures from the Disney site. It is very cute but at this point it is only on my computer.

14th December
Thank you to Jo, you gave me some good advice and directions on downloading/attaching my movie but I have not had any success. You are all going to have to believe me that I tried.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,

    Import your sound into Movie maker then drag and drop on your timeline. You can shorten the length of the music by moving the small arrow at the end of the song.
    When you have done this publish to your computer. Save in a low bandwidth so the file is not too big to upload.
    Then edit your blog posting. There is a black tool to insert video. Click browse and find your file on your computer and then you can upload to your blog.
    Hope this helps. Looking forward to seeing your movie.
    Jo Houtzager

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo
    thank you so much for answering my call out. I will give this a try and stay tuned there may be a movie to view today.

    ReplyDelete