Sunday, November 28, 2010

Education is value




I was looking through YouTube and I came across this interview with Barack Obama on Education. His catch phrase is 'No child left behind.'
He talks about providing early learning education before children start school and also parents teaching children before they start school, teaching them colour, number, letter and shape recognition. Also it is important to read to children. I know that this is the President of the United States of America but what he is saying works for Australia too. Providing better schooling, pay for teachers and more training also provide more affordable college education to encourage more teachers.

I enjoyed listening to this clip and it has left me thinking, every child is entitled to an education and the chance to excell in life.
Take the time to look at this clip and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment